Why a Tankless Gas Water Heater?
- With the price of electricity ever increasing, gas is the only way to go.
- With winter around the corner, ESCOM has already warned that consumers must cut usage to ensure no load shedding.
- Load shedding guarantees cold water. A gas water heater ensures hot water, with or without electricity.
- Electrical geysers heat up a lot of water which many times are not used. When the temperature of the water drops to a point and the thermostat is switched on again, it AGAIN heats up the water, even though not a single drop of warm water was used.
- Gas water heaters only heat up the water which will be used. No hot water is stored some place which cool down and need to be re-heated again. Water is heated on demand.
- Normal geysers need to heat up a lot of water which is stored in the geyser.
- You always have hot water available.
- Have you ever ran out of warm water after one or two people of the family took a bath?! This will never happen with a Gas Water Heater. You will never run out of hot water ... provided there is enough gas in the cylinder.
- For a family of 4, a 48kg cylinder will last you easily between 6-10 weeks.