Flexible hose and solid pipe to hob installation
It is important to take note of the regulations for a pixed pipe together with flexible hose installation to a Hob.
- The gas hob must be at least 200mm from any wall sockets and the stove isolation switch.
- There must be an Isolator valve for the hom inside the cupboard.
- There can be NO electrical switches directly below the hob.
- The connection between the solid pipe and gas hob must be with a flexible hose.
- There must be dividers between the cupboard directly below the gas hob and cupboards directly next to it.
Click on diagram below.