Minimum Safety Distances
The following minimum safety distances are applicable for any LPG installation. It is very important to confirm that your installation was done accordingly.
- The installation (LPG bottle/s) must be at least 1m from a door.
- Gas cylinder/s must be at least 2m from any open drain or gulley.
- Any windows must be at least 3.5m above the installation. But it may be reduced to 300mm provided that a non-combustible roof is installed between the containers and the window.
- The installation must be at least 1m away from any windows (horisontal).
- The cylinder/s must be at least 1m from an air brick and at least 2m from a forced draught inlet for air conditioner.
- When any electrical source of ignition such as a switch box, distribution board, motor, generator, etc, is lower or at the same level as the LPG installation, it must be at least 5m away from the installation.
Gas Brothers' service isalways excellentvery affordableon time and neat installations
Gas Brothers work all over Gauteng and surrounding provinces. We have customers as far as Rustenburg & Witbank & Bronkhorstspruit. Our pricing is very competitive & realistic in the market. We average a ±90% quote acceptance rate for which we are very thankful. Gas Brothers work with various building contractors on new projects from start to finish.